"I would keep talking to her" what does this mean PLEASE helpp?

So a month or so ago my Boyfriend and I were on xbox playing with friends (which are all guys).. intill later we got into the topic of how bfs should or shouldn't be allowed to have girls that are friends, while having a girlfriend. So he then later he said "if I was texting a girl, and i had interest in her. While we were dating I would continue to text her.." then he later said "if we were on bad terms I would go and mayve date that girl" .. So then today I woke up at 4 am with the nightmare of him finding abother girl and dumping me.. I've been dating him for a year and 3 months.. this makes me almost sick to my stomach and upsets me.. I guess I'm not really over it.. I need help? Should I be worried?

02