If it was legal.. would you date a 16 year old when you're older than 20 years?

i personally still wouldn't. she's vulnerable and i dont want to be perceived as a pedophile. a sixteen year old is not old enough to make decisions. she can't bring home enough money cause she most likely doesn't have a high school degree. she's at a whole different life stage cause i'm ready to settle down and she's mostly likely not.
  • um nope
    Vote A
  • yeah
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t... I have cousins that are that age and I don’t relate to them at all. Like you said we’re at different stages of our life and I would be taking advantage of them.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I was the prime minister I would change the age of consent to 20 years old for all people over the age of 27.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure it is legal in about 85 percent of the states. and in some countries. depending on the girl I would date her as she is no different than the next girl. I would just have to know her maturity was higher than that of an average 16 yr old

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, 16 is just too immature to have anything in common or to even actually enjoy our time together for me, I think it would be hard to build a bond with someone who hasn't even fully developed into who they really are yet

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I don't see the appeal but I know many girls who dream about a relationship with someone older since they believe that person is also more mature, a thing that is in fact not guaranteed to be true

0|0
    0|0
  • frenchfag here. It's legal to date a girl that is 16yo here (sexual maturity for girls is 15 3/4).
    Though I still wouldn't, for an obvious reason, she's not an adult yet (to the lawfull sense of the term), wich means she's not responsible for her actions

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Even if it were legal, I don't find younger guys sexually or romantically attractive at all. They are still kids in my eyes, and I'd rather be with someone my age or a couple years older.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dating a 16 year old doesn't make one a pedophile, at 16 they've gone through puberty. Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescent children.

0|0
    0|0
    • did i say it makes one a pedophile? where i live , it’s against the law to be sexually involved with a 16 year old if you're over 20. all i said is that most normal people would think that’s pedophilia and i dont want to be perceived as a pedophile. whether or not it’s pedophilia, or whatever the fuck you call it, wasn't even the question i was asking

• Actually all you said was you wouldn't want to be perceived as a pedophile, you didn't say most people view it as such, which most educated people don't, you didn't even say if you viewed it as such so yu can't expect people to know exactly what you mean. I was simply explaining that pedophile is an incorrect term when referring to being attracted to a 16 person. You don't have to be so snotty about it.

• even if they dont call it pedophilia, normal people including myself cringe at the thought of a 16 year old girl dating a man who's older than 20 and educated people dont approve of such a relationship either

• It's legal in my country, because 16 years old is age of consent. And, no, I would most definitely not date a 16 year old.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Don't want to be a uni student dating people from high school.

0|1
    0|0
  • It is legal where I live, I personally wouldn't since I wouldn't want to date someone that much younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my girlfriend at age 20 and she was 16. I'm now 24, and she just turned 21. So yeah, I think our gap was fine and it worked out so...

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably not because I really don't like teenage girls. I can't stand most of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, nothing wrong with it, you're both sexually mature so yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I can just date an anime voice actor girl and have her do kawaii teen girl sexy voices for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is legal, but wouldn't do it. She would have to be at least 17 for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • It is legal here but I wouldn't do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|1
    0|0
  • it is legal where i live but no i wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • but it is legal in non-cucked countries

0|0
    0|1
    • That doesn't make any sense

• Show All
    • Ye maybe. Still pretty humiliating.

• @Patrickjv I guess we disagree fren

• It is legal in the UK.

0|0
    0|0
  • It just isn't a good idea, health wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her pussy ain't ovulating yet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes