If it was legal.. would you date a 16 year old when you're older than 20 years?

i personally still wouldn't. she's vulnerable and i dont want to be perceived as a pedophile. a sixteen year old is not old enough to make decisions. she can't bring home enough money cause she most likely doesn't have a high school degree. she's at a whole different life stage cause i'm ready to settle down and she's mostly likely not.
  • um nope
  • yeah

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn’t... I have cousins that are that age and I don’t relate to them at all. Like you said we’re at different stages of our life and I would be taking advantage of them.

Most Helpful Guy