My crush is mad at me?

My crush is my boss, and we were good friends before but all of a sudden he is now distancing from me.
He used to goof around with me, but now he does that to other people, but not me just very strict on me.

Yesterday at work i was really wondering why he was like that so i said “why are you so mean to me?” And he got super mad me using that term and we got into a fight. I know i should have not used a term “mean” to him..

We got all worked out. Apologized to each other, but in fact he left work without saying bye which is very unusual, and ignored my text. I asked him “are you sure you are alright with me” and he only said yes. I know i need to just trust on his word, but i am bit afraid we will not be friends anymore. Should I just wait for him to approach to me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• It's complicated since it's your boss. I would talk to him but not during work hours. During work hours, just follow his lead and don't give him reason to get upset, or more upset.
    After work, you can address the personal problems or even get together. That way you both are on equal ground, and no one is at risk for being unprofessional.

Most Helpful Guy