Turning 26 am I still young?

i have always put other needs above my own needs... my family.. friends... always never have i said i want this.. if i did i felt guilty... very guilty and i stepped to the side and let others have the spotlight... now im 25 and because of that behavior i am all alone... i have no friends besides two.. no lover but just me... im scared as i get older i will have no one cause being 26 and making friends is not the same at 16... i feel very angry and dissappointent in me.. how can i have such low self esteem... im a person who would die for someone else... im the friend who would comfort u after u hurt me and try to reason your behavior...

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 25 and I feel super young. I don't even understand the concept of 25 being old... like I'm 25 how is that old? I also just have three proper friends. Most people would be lucky to even say that! I had loads of people u stepped aside for hurt me and leave me, but you know what that's life! Find out where your faults are, and work on them cause you know what, 25 is still young and blooming, you are still growing so take the opportunity.

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you tried just walking around a mall and enjoying yourself? Going to park and just relaxing? Hell even grocery shopping with a good smile could provoke a guy yo talk to you.