Honestly, why did this guy get so mad? And why does he continue to look at my Instagram?

So I started talking to this guy, we used to talk last year for a bit but it never went anywhere. He recently broke up with a girl he used to talk to and hit me up to go out on a date and he paid for my ride and everything and we had a good time. The next day he drove an hour to come see me and we had a good time too.
We were supposed to see each other last week but I had to cancel, twice... because I was stuck almost 3 hours away from him and had no way of getting to him. We were supposed to for sure see each other on Wednesday and I told him that and he agreed. When I text him what time to pick me up he says you have me waiting all f*ing day for you for 5 f*ing hours. I told him I’m sorry but we agreed on tonight and he said you’re ridiculous I’m not going to wait all day for you. Then I said I’m sorry I planned on seeing you and spending the night with you and then he said your plans are stupid and they make no sense. All I said was okay. We haven’t talked since then but he still looks at my story on Instagram.
he could of picked me up and we could of had a wonderful time. I don’t get it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• hey hunny, you have had a lucky escape this kind of reaction with abusive language from an almost stranger is a clear sign of danger to me. Keep well away and cease any contact is my advice, if you can block him on Instagram too xx

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh I don't understand why this guy had this sudden attitude... but definitely stay away from him, he seems contradicting and (slightly) dangerous.

0|0
    0|0
  • oooohhh

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes