Honestly, why did this guy get so mad? And why does he continue to look at my Instagram?

So I started talking to this guy, we used to talk last year for a bit but it never went anywhere. He recently broke up with a girl he used to talk to and hit me up to go out on a date and he paid for my ride and everything and we had a good time. The next day he drove an hour to come see me and we had a good time too.
We were supposed to see each other last week but I had to cancel, twice... because I was stuck almost 3 hours away from him and had no way of getting to him. We were supposed to for sure see each other on Wednesday and I told him that and he agreed. When I text him what time to pick me up he says you have me waiting all f*ing day for you for 5 f*ing hours. I told him I’m sorry but we agreed on tonight and he said you’re ridiculous I’m not going to wait all day for you. Then I said I’m sorry I planned on seeing you and spending the night with you and then he said your plans are stupid and they make no sense. All I said was okay. We haven’t talked since then but he still looks at my story on Instagram.
he could of picked me up and we could of had a wonderful time. I don’t get it.

30