Trust issues or is something going on?

So let me start of by saying I'm quiet a sensitive guy. Like I tend to read body laungage and eyes more then a lot of people.

Anyway I've recently got out of a 7 year on /off relationship. She kept cheating and lying behind my back and i found out months later, so i ended our relationship 3 months ago.
I know it may seem to quick to move on... but long story short I've been seeing this other girl (after a few rebound girls). We have started dating for about 3 weeks now and I've got strong feelings for her. She has a house with a housemate (a dude) and she doesn't have a good income to support a house. Every time I've seen her we have slept together (even on TOM).

Last night we where watching a movie and she wanted a massarge but she said without sex. I've also noticed her being a bit less affectionate before that too.
Anyway i woke up this morning with bad thoughts running through my head like... *what if her house mate is paying for sex so she can get by and she owes him? * then i think she likes me and she has said she wants a future together and I do too.
But these feelings i get when i have these thoughts running through my head make me feel sick in the stomach. Any advice? Has anyone experienced something similar?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• This is the mostake that most of the guys do. Playing Hard- The good ol' technique to make a girl attracted to you but dude maybe it's not that good. Unlike guys, playing hard is a turn-off for most of the girls. They like a guy with self respect, not the one with false ego. Moreover, tbh I don't think that you should play mind games when it comes to a relationship

• I dont mined her not wanting to play hard but the last 3 weeks she is the one that wanted to play hard. I just find it weird that all of a sudden she stopped wanting to. And yeah thinking to hard sometimes is a weakness of mine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't assume anything just yet. Continue your relationship, but keep an eye out for any red flags.

• Cheers i just hope that me not just looking for red flags but expecting red flags doesn't affect our relationship.