Is it okay if my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I met when I was 12 and he was 16 or 17 and we’re now dating and I’m 16 and he’s 20? I mean I’ve known him for a long while and we’ve been together for like 9 months

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every woman I was in relationship with had her fingerprint as a password in my phones.
    Im talking about women I didn't owe shit for them.
    If he has that urge of hiding stuff, it is fucked up in my opinion. Sorry...
    A peraon who wants to hide "deep secrets" that have nothing to do with cheating... won't do it on his phone.
    He will do it on his laptop/pc.. Whatever it is.
    The fact he needs the phone, is just making him look seriously bad.
    What is he afraid of? You seeing some degrading conversations with his friends about women? What could it possibly be..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend when he was 19 and I was 16. I’m 17 he’s 20. We e been dating 6 months.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The age is stretching it, but as long as the law permits it, I guess its okay. People will not like it however, as when you were 12 he could have easily take advantage of your naivety.

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 and 16/17 lmfao. I can't take this seriously. I'm sure you love him dearly but something is wrong with him in the head

0|0
    0|0
  • there's the age gap difference your still a child and he's an adult technically.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you're already going out so Im not really clear on why you're asking if its ok now?

Honestly though, if I were him Id be looking into state law for statutory rape. He HAS to look out for his future as well as yours. If he gets arrested for statutory rape, you definitely won't be able to date. Some states make allowances for relationships such as yours, others clearly forbid it.

My next question is, do your parents know about the relationship and if so, how do they feel about it? If they dont know about it you are, once again, putting your prospective futures in danger.

Hope this helps...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like love. I knew what I wanted when I was 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't know it seems like you still young from my position 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Do as you please as long as you don't get anybody arrested

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the age of consent where you live.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait till ur 18

0|0
    0|0
  • Well sexual relations would be illegal but there isn't any other problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't get arrested

0|0
    0|0
  • no it is not okay because he is an adult and you are a child. if you love him and care about him you will still be friends and you can even do couple stuff, but when you are around family or in public you and him are brother and sister. he can get in BIG trouble for even looking at you wrong at your ages so if you really care about him you will not be boyfriend and girlfriend in public you will be brother and sister and your family and his family must'nt know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes