Is it okay if my boyfriend?

So my boyfriend and I met when I was 12 and he was 16 or 17 and we’re now dating and I’m 16 and he’s 20? I mean I’ve known him for a long while and we’ve been together for like 9 months

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Every woman I was in relationship with had her fingerprint as a password in my phones.
    Im talking about women I didn't owe shit for them.
    If he has that urge of hiding stuff, it is fucked up in my opinion. Sorry...
    A peraon who wants to hide "deep secrets" that have nothing to do with cheating... won't do it on his phone.
    He will do it on his laptop/pc.. Whatever it is.
    The fact he needs the phone, is just making him look seriously bad.
    What is he afraid of? You seeing some degrading conversations with his friends about women? What could it possibly be..

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my boyfriend when he was 19 and I was 16. I’m 17 he’s 20. We e been dating 6 months.