Why would a guy tell me he is a bad boy?

Is he trying to warn me of something?
He already knows I like him though.

324

Most Helpful Guy

323
  • He may be trying to warn you, or he may be trying to look dark and mysterious. Either way, you need to steer clear of him, as if he is a bad boy, he's trouble for you. And if he's lying to you, that's trouble too.

• He thinks of this as some bragging method, he thinks it’ll increase you being attracted to him in some way. Either that or he thinks you have a hot friend and is hoping you tell her what he said.

• I think he's telling you that if you get involved he's not going to wait long for sex, or maybe he's kinky, or else I don't know what.

• Maybe he's a bad boy and warning you to stay away from him as you not then you can get in trouble or it'll bad for you.
    Maybe he doesn't like you and want you to stay away.
    In my opinion, you should stay away from him.

• He is good that's why he is telling u he could be bad... I say don't worry.. Or the worst case scenario he s a psychopath cause they like giving hints...

• He is likely trying to ascertain one of three things:

1) He told you this in hopes of evoking some sort of gauged response

b) He thinks all women like/want 'bad boys' and is hoping this will further your attraction to him

IV) he's probing you sexually in hopes that all women (yourself included) want to 'hook up' with 'bad boys' and by his telling you he is a 'bad boy' prior to a sexual tryst, this will explain/justify his behavior afterwards which will likely involve him simply disappearing because, thats just what 'bad boys' do!

H) he's an idiot and watches way too many movies starring the likes of Brad Pitt, Jason Statham, etc

• Most girls go for bad guys, he is trying to show you that he is interesting, so basically he is trying to pull closer rather than push you away.

• He wants you to look at him as adventurous living life on the edge leads not follow the pack. But whether he is is for u to decide.

• He's either egotistical or he's warning you that he isn't the guy you're looking for.

• No he's just trying to show off cause some girls like a "bad boy"

• No, he knows girls like bad boys so he is trying to be like one.

• He's trying to use a societal construct to woo you.

• No he wants you to like him. He's probably under the impression that it'll impress you.

• No. He is trying to intrigue you.

• If he has to say it out loud, he isn't

• Yea trying to warn you that he's cringe to the max

• cuz he sucks balls at flirting

• he sounds like a wannabe

• Tob impress you

• He's confident of himself

• Because he's a bad boy.

• Very much so. He's most likely being honest.

• Probably because he is and you should move on.

• maybe he is thinking that you like bad boys

• Just to be careful

• Girls seem to like bad boys