Should you tell someone before or after you start dating that you are into dd/lg?

• Before
    Vote A
  • After
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Before would be best. One of the main benefits if you met them online is you can discuss all kinds of stuff before actually meeting in person. I think in person it would be much more awkward to talk about stuff like that until you have been together a while, and by then, you may be too concerned with what they will think of you and if it will affect your relationship negatively to let them know what you like.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you need your kinks catered to then you need to make sure that person is willing to work on it with you otherwise there’s no point in getting involved

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Before you're dating you should hint at it, once you're dating you should make it clear but try to make it sound as least possible like you're a weirdo

1|0
    0|0
  • Although daddy likes😝😝gotta baby freakyer than that for me but talking about everything should happen before dating starts

1|0
    0|0
  • You gotta tell him that in a text where he won't feel surprised and awkward in front of you, that's what would i do, and honestly i'll say yes to this kind of relationship, gotta keep things exciting

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Daddy Dom and I don't hide it. I do my best to explain it.

1|0
    0|0
  • In the beginning at least. It is important that the relationship is honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that?

0|1
    0|0
  • Before

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes