I think he blocked me. HELP?

Talking for 3 months, both 23, we like each other, want a commitment, we've had traumatic relationships (his is an extreme case), he has a crazy ex, his father, sister, and bff have serious health issues, he writes music and sings to release his emotions, it's been getting noticed so he places all his energy on it. After we started talking we found out he's close friends with the older brother of a guy I dated, he said he wouldn't cross that line but as time passed attraction grew. Everything was great until new years, he introduced me to his friends, we had fun, we kissed and that was when i felt the need to clarify we crossed the line. He asked me to tell him everything so I did it got a bit awkward, but the next day he said he's still willing to invest. After a week he got a little distant but he'd still call tell me everything and confide in me, but I confronted him about his inconsistency, he ignored me, answered my call the next day and was really angry, hung up, turned his phone off. We worked it out, fast forward we hung out 3 weeks later everything felt normal, we had sex, which got me attached. The following week he asked me to come to his best friends hockey game, we all hung out, we had sex again. He got busy and got distant again, my cousin messaged him asking if he'd want to go on a double date, he never opened her message but posted a pic the next day. I felt disrespected I wouldn't leave his family/friends hanging especially if we both know what we want out of this. So I confronted him, he ignored me, when I msgd him again he said he had no energy and to leave him alone. I called two days later, he then cancelled my call and blocked my number (I think), calls and imsgs won't go through, but whatsapp msgs do, he reads them, but hasn't blocked me from there or on social media
Also I think he may have done that because last time we had an argument and he ignored me I freaked out and kept calling him and when he finally answered the next day he was really mad that I did that. Now he blocked my calls but I haven't been calling I just called and it went straight to voicemail, he hasn't blocked me on social or whatsapp. I also understand he has a lot on his plate so that's why I feel terrible. But I don't think it's right for him to keep neglecting me, I'm scared it's over
I'm still blocked from calling and iMessage but he still reads my whatsapp messages and watches my stories on snapchat

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You really need to bring it down a notch. It sounds to me like you're crowding a guy who doesn't want to be crowded. From what i read, there was never any type of confirmed commitment etc. Having sex was your decision and now youve got to live with the consequences (feeling attached). What im getting at here is that i strongly recommend you back off, give him space, and if he wants to continue in the relationship let him tell you or make the move.

• Thank you areyaready4this for your response. I am giving him space but I just wanted to clarify we both made it clear to one another that we are serious about each other and want this to be a committed relationship. He said he was in it for the long haul. Which is why I'm freaking out now and he's telling me nothing, I've asked him if he wants nothing to do with me to just say it. He read it but no reply.

• Np. All i can offer right now is to be patient. If he doesn't resurface in a few more days, you have your answer.