I think he blocked me. HELP?

Anonymous
Talking for 3 months, both 23, we like each other, want a commitment, we've had traumatic relationships (his is an extreme case), he has a crazy ex, his father, sister, and bff have serious health issues, he writes music and sings to release his emotions, it's been getting noticed so he places all his energy on it. After we started talking we found out he's close friends with the older brother of a guy I dated, he said he wouldn't cross that line but as time passed attraction grew. Everything was great until new years, he introduced me to his friends, we had fun, we kissed and that was when i felt the need to clarify we crossed the line. He asked me to tell him everything so I did it got a bit awkward, but the next day he said he's still willing to invest. After a week he got a little distant but he'd still call tell me everything and confide in me, but I confronted him about his inconsistency, he ignored me, answered my call the next day and was really angry, hung up, turned his phone off. We worked it out, fast forward we hung out 3 weeks later everything felt normal, we had sex, which got me attached. The following week he asked me to come to his best friends hockey game, we all hung out, we had sex again. He got busy and got distant again, my cousin messaged him asking if he'd want to go on a double date, he never opened her message but posted a pic the next day. I felt disrespected I wouldn't leave his family/friends hanging especially if we both know what we want out of this. So I confronted him, he ignored me, when I msgd him again he said he had no energy and to leave him alone. I called two days later, he then cancelled my call and blocked my number (I think), calls and imsgs won't go through, but whatsapp msgs do, he reads them, but hasn't blocked me from there or on social media
+1 y
Also I think he may have done that because last time we had an argument and he ignored me I freaked out and kept calling him and when he finally answered the next day he was really mad that I did that. Now he blocked my calls but I haven't been calling I just called and it went straight to voicemail, he hasn't blocked me on social or whatsapp. I also understand he has a lot on his plate so that's why I feel terrible. But I don't think it's right for him to keep neglecting me, I'm scared it's over
+1 y
I'm still blocked from calling and iMessage but he still reads my whatsapp messages and watches my stories on snapchat
I think he blocked me. HELP?
4
0