How do I get guys to like me if im chubby?

How do I get guys to like me if im chubby?Okay so I used to be like really really fat and guys didn't like me cause of that so I've been losing weight but guys still dont want me 🙃. Im not sure what im doing wrong. Im fairly interesting, I can carry a conversation, im occasionally funny, and im a really nice person soooo whats wrong with me? What can I do to attract guys? What can I do to lose weight quicker?

327

Most Helpful Guy

• First things first, congrats on losing weight! Keep up the hard work! Second, you look hot as %$#@! My guess is that youve still got the same level of self esteem, the same mind that you had when you were heavier and that will signicantly affect yoir abiloty to attract partners. Yoy need to learn to love yoyrself and ve confidenr in wgo you are and what youve got. That doesn't mean you should run out and buy trashy outfits to show off your progress, it means be proud of how far youve come and be confident in your ability to keep going. Above all else, love yourself!!

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re just showing off