How do I get guys to like me if im chubby?

How do I get guys to like me if im chubby?Okay so I used to be like really really fat and guys didn't like me cause of that so I've been losing weight but guys still dont want me 🙃. Im not sure what im doing wrong. Im fairly interesting, I can carry a conversation, im occasionally funny, and im a really nice person soooo whats wrong with me? What can I do to attract guys? What can I do to lose weight quicker?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First things first, congrats on losing weight! Keep up the hard work! Second, you look hot as %$#@! My guess is that youve still got the same level of self esteem, the same mind that you had when you were heavier and that will signicantly affect yoir abiloty to attract partners. Yoy need to learn to love yoyrself and ve confidenr in wgo you are and what youve got. That doesn't mean you should run out and buy trashy outfits to show off your progress, it means be proud of how far youve come and be confident in your ability to keep going. Above all else, love yourself!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You’re just showing off

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Stop... if you want to loose weight do it for you, not anyone else. Secondly, find a guy that sees you for what you are on the inside. You need to attract a guy with your mind and your heart. Of he is the right one, it won't matter what you look like cause he will want to be with you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I believe you should not worry about it. In my opinion, you look beautiful, so there is no need to rush this because in that case, you may find Mr. Wrong. You are right to let him see you for who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont have to concentrate about your weight. Attitude of girls always attract guys. I know looks matter but Dont bother about. Every person has his or her own uniquness and personality. And let the time come when a deserving person wil come to your life and love u more than anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the look of your photos, you're going to appeal to a lot of men. Right now I'd call you thick (which is actually pretty hot) instead of chubby. Just got to wait and be patient. I've found you never find something if you're looking for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • if that pic is you, you have nothing to worry about.

one thing you need to learn is no one is perfect and two out of three ain't bad. Ass, tits, face, 2 out of 3 ain't bad and morals go a long way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly it might just be a lack of a flirting on your part. Make a move. Were not gonna get that you like us if you're nice to everyone. Even if you're subtly nicer to one of us vs other friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are like perfect size you should be irresistible my advice keep looking it shouldn't be to hard if i had to pick soely on looks youve definitely won me over

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't see that as being chubby. Even if you were, chubby is not a turn off for me nor is it for a lot of guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I agree with traveler74 do it for you and only you don't do I for someone else be you and do you you don't need to focus on what people think about you and I thing you are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not chubby at all 😊 i think you look absolutely gorgeous. And do what ever to make yourself happy not the guys or others. Do it for yourself😊 i hope to hear good stuff from you soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol, u are not chubby. I mean u are very hot. And I would definitely love to do u (if we talk physically). No problem at all. Don't worry about it 😉
    DM me if u want

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do anything for attract anyone, jjust be urself , just focus on work , once u get success , fame, etc everyone will follw you

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat? Wwhaaatt hell nah in matter of fact how do I slide into ur dms real quick , the real questions is how is that guys DONT talk to u god damn it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey be who you are. I don't think you are chubby but I can't tell you how to feel about yourself its my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • most guys are probably intimidated cuz you're fine as hell.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't think it has to do with your weight. That's not the only reason guys give attention

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you prefer? To loose weight quicker, or long lasting?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both the wife and I think you look great and congrats on your weight loss. When it comes to looking for guys, perhaps you may be looking too hard, looking in the wrong places, or perhaps looking in the wrong age group. Maybe even a combination of all three.
    Just to let you know, we have friends who would try and swoop you up in a heartbeat so they are out there. Just be patient, enjoy your life and the freedom it brings (remember once you do find someone, you'll have to look out for the both of you like they will have to), and explore the possibilities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not fat, I've dated girls over 400lbs, its their loss missing the girl inside

0|0
    0|0
  • You still look great though! Do you exercise?

0|0
    0|0
  • You look good

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look bad in those pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look pretty good in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great