Why did he chose me?

This guy is a gentleman, he walks up to the house door to get me, holds the doors open for me when walking in places, smiles a lot, fidgets when around me, asks questions just never answers them, pays for my meals. I just can't understand why he chose me, he said I had a great personality and said he loved everything about me. I am sure I am his first girlfriend. He's a good guy, he makes me happy.. But I feel he deserves a prettier and more outgoing gal. I am reserved and he's fairly shy himself. I am fat, but in the process of losing weight. Even if I lost it I will still be ugly. I am gonna have to get my baby teeth pulled and gonna be without teeth for a while and gotta get braces, is he gonna leave me? :/ Don't know.. it seems like I have all the fucking problems in this world... :/ I am not worth anyones time.. How do I tell him?
Updates:
Sorry, Choose not Chose.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're wrong. He sees something special in you even if you don't. If you're happy with him and he's happy with you What's the problem? Why not instead of questioning him so much do some reflecting? Everyone has stuff about themselves they don't like If there's something you don't like work on it. This guy sounds like he trulyloves you and everyone deserves love.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why not just love him and be loved? Why would you question love, especially in your predicament. Have you ever considered that he is a gift to you to help you through this? Everyone, despite circumstances and looks, deserves to be loved. So be loved!

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks are not everything my dear. He likes something about you, embrace it.

Side note: Having your teeth pulled sounds painful af, good luck!

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like may have won the lottery with this guy. Try looking at your life with him at this time in a positive light instead of a negative one. He obviously sees something wonderful in you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause he wants a free creampie

1|0
    0|0
  • Fart in front of him if he stays he,'s a keeper

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes