Agree or disagree? Men have less variation in the women they find attractive, but women have more variation in the men they find attractive?

Stated differently, men will usually come to a consensus—though not all—on the appearance of a particular woman, but women are much more varying on their feelings of a particular man.
Even on this site, you’ll see almost every man saying how attractive a picture of a woman is, 80-90%, but a picture of an reasonably attractive man doesn’t get the same consensus.

1513

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is more the opposite. most men dont care what others think of a girl. If he thinks that she is attractive, he will go for her. While more women are looking for approval by other women if a man really is attractive. I think in the GAG polls that girls are more honestly. guys dont want to bring down insecure girls even more

• Yeah, I think you’re actually right. Men do not want to bring down a woman’s self-esteem, that is why men vote the way they do. Definitely a likelihood

Most Helpful Girl

• No, women are way more specific in what they find attractive. It was even shown that women only find the top 20% of men attractive, while men find most women attractive. Women however do make more exceptions based on the guy’s personality, status, etc.