What your take on this?

So guys, if a girl shows interest in you do like that or is it a turn off? What if she tells you straight up that she likes you

012

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it really depends on the girl, how I initially thought of her, or how she tells me.

Personally this has never happened to me before. However, if I was made aware that a girl likes me I would be happy and flattered (I'm self-conscious when it comes to girls, so having one into me would be awesome in my opinion). So to answer your question, I think it would be more of a turn on for me. But again, I will have to see until it actually happens (if ever).