What your take on this?

So guys, if a girl shows interest in you do like that or is it a turn off? What if she tells you straight up that she likes you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it really depends on the girl, how I initially thought of her, or how she tells me.

Personally this has never happened to me before. However, if I was made aware that a girl likes me I would be happy and flattered (I'm self-conscious when it comes to girls, so having one into me would be awesome in my opinion). So to answer your question, I think it would be more of a turn on for me. But again, I will have to see until it actually happens (if ever).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think we like the chase but also need encouragement if the advances are welcome or they'll stop. I prefer blunt honesty. You have to dare to ask the world for what you want if you want any chance of getting it sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why they is awesome it takes away all the complicated mind games and shit and its shows your confidence in yourself which is sexy to most guys i know so yea it's definitely a turn on

1|0
    0|0
  • Love it... But i might lose interest eventually... So it depends on the girl... I like attention but if she s nt upto the standards i have in mind then I ll not be interested

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally love girls that's up front. I think. He will be blown back by it. Like wow. So. Be strait up. Lmk how it works out

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not a turn off at all to be honest I wish more girls were like that it would make life so much easier

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys dig that.
    Well I do xD
    I've had it happen twice in my life. Both times it made me happy

1|0
    0|0
  • Shows me a secure, confident women not to take lightly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well i would love to have a girl like that n there's no chance its a turn off at all

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally would love that

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends if I'm interested back or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • well it depends how how hot she is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes