Should guys have high standards in selecting their partner as much as girls do?

If, this happens, most people would die single lol.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the funccion a woman has in the life of a man is the vital point. Rich men who need a woman for representing at important parties will select this type of woman. Other men who are addicted to sex want a woman with sexy body- if he would marry a good wife that makes him have no errection will also lead to an unhappy marriage. Others want a good partner of life and marry even a chubby average face women.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise, yeah sure. As for looks I think that's just dumb because most girls are actually pretty. And the ones who call themselves ugly are average. I've never really seen an ugly girl unless she's putting too much makeup or trying too hard to look pretty

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, almost all girls are pretty from the outside but, not all from the inside.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think males have a higher standards tbh since not every girl's breast is big, butt is big and definitely not every girl is pretty (in your own standard) 😅😅😅 I don't really have that high of a standard. The male have to have good personality, good hair (to my standard, which is slightly long fringe) and have a sense of humour 😊

0|1
    0|0
    • Well, males might have high standards but, eventually they end up with the one's in their league 😂

• I'd say most guys have higher standards than I have, at least appearance wise. I'm pretty picky with personality though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, guys have high standards but, soon realise it and, try to get the one in their league.

• Show All
    • I saw it before on here. Some guy was complaining that this girl didn't want him and how he hated her boyfriend and wanted him to die. He also said the only people that are interested in him are ugly and fat girls which from the photos he posted, he himself was morbidly obese and wasn't really facially attractive either. I think those kinds of people, both men and women need to get off their high horse.

• Yeah. For me, any girl who's loyal and compatible with me is fine.

• Like many others have said, i’d say that men have higher standards when it comes to looks. I think most women focus more on finding someone with a good heart, hence why some wait to jump into a relationship. I think both sexes have high standards, in those different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you plan on spending your whole life with this person lol why settle. You just need to set realistic standards, dont look for something you yourself dont reach

i also dont get why settling down is referred to getting married n all that i think its upgrading marrying whomever u love n all that comes with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, everyone is different. Plus my standards are pretty normal. I'm not looking constantly looking for the "hottest", it's called good style, unique character, and average looks. Isn't that what you call basic standards

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah, that's not basic. But, less when compared to what others want.

• i have high standards: i only date tomboys

0|1
    0|0
  • No you really should

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t have high standards

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends, looks only does not matter

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to have high standards on looks, but low on everything else... balancr is key.

Rejecting gold diggers or bitches even if she’s hot would make many men much happier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had high standards until every girl I dated cheated on me so that’s 5 girls all I did was love and give everything I could to them but they took it for granted and fucked my friends

0|0
    0|0
    • Holy shit, dude that sucks

• Show All
    • @PureCinnamon yea GreaverUS

• I think guys have higher standards in terms of beauty than me. My standards are high only character wise. But everyone should set realistic standards for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone should be realistic about their standards. If they want someone who is a good person, they should be good themselves. But I notice that more guys have delusional standards than girls.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes