Should guys have high standards in selecting their partner as much as girls do?

If, this happens, most people would die single lol.
  • Yes
  • No

133

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that the funccion a woman has in the life of a man is the vital point. Rich men who need a woman for representing at important parties will select this type of woman. Other men who are addicted to sex want a woman with sexy body- if he would marry a good wife that makes him have no errection will also lead to an unhappy marriage. Others want a good partner of life and marry even a chubby average face women.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality wise, yeah sure. As for looks I think that's just dumb because most girls are actually pretty. And the ones who call themselves ugly are average. I've never really seen an ugly girl unless she's putting too much makeup or trying too hard to look pretty

• Yeah, almost all girls are pretty from the outside but, not all from the inside.