Is it a turn off if your date talks too much?

He/she keep going on and on and on and on and on and on

1510

Most Helpful Girl

• If the alternative is talking too little, I'd prefer them to talk in excess.

It's also highly dependent on context. If they're going on a spiel about their achievements and not letting me get a word in, that's a turn-off. But, if they've lost themselves in explaining something they're passionate about, I don't mind that at all. Or, if they're nervous and that makes them ramble a bit and use more words than necessary, that's fine. I can sympathize with that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If they keep telling about themselves, yes that's not good.

• this is what im mainly talking about

• If they man keep a conversation going by asking stuff and so on, that's fine