She wants to slow things down?

So i have been dating this girl for 1 mont now and everything is going well it all just came out of it self like kissing cuddle etc
But last date she was like pulling back when i give her a kiss and when i took her hand she pulled away and then she took my hanf an let loose again when we where eating she didn't even look at me 1 time when talking iknow she has a hard past and all with her ex who abousde her when i told her how i felt about what she did she thought i didn't like her and when i said that was not true bc i really really like her she said yea i wish i could believe you and that really hurt me.
Now all of a sudden she wants to slow things down but i dont want that everything is going okeyy i take good care of her and all she can talk about her problems to me
Can anyone help me?

10