What would “I need to tell you something” indicate from a girl you currently talk to? ... we’re not together yet?

We’re not together

17

Most Helpful Guy

• That she's really a guy, that you've won a million dollars, that she's preggers and you're the baby daddy, that you're fired?

Bro, you're putting the cart before the horse here. Relax, deal with whatever it is when it comes...

• Nah we had sex and she’s a female I’m
      A female we’re gay

• Well at least you now know you're not the baby daddy! Thats gotta count for something?

Look on the bright side sis... you could still end up being a millionaire? Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood for ya! Ar the end of the day, you can't let little things like this own you. I hope everythings ok... best of luck!

Most Helpful Girl

• That's smells like a declaration or something happened