What do you think about long distance relationships?

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships works on both physical and mental togetherness. Just consider a moment when your day at work didn't went well and when u return home and u call Ur partner because he/she is far away from you, at that moment u would really wish to have her/him besides u comforting u.
    If u have Ur partner with you all the time you will be more confident and happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in one right now but generally long distance relationship don't work for people who don't have the nerve for it. Just feelings are not enough for this kind of relationship. U need to be really patient and trusting to your partner and same goes for them, and u need to put double the efforts u usually put in a normal relationship for it to last

• Thanks, I'm in one right now too

• Oh, wish u the best and hope it'll last if u two really give your best

• Thank you so much