What do you think about long distance relationships?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships works on both physical and mental togetherness. Just consider a moment when your day at work didn't went well and when u return home and u call Ur partner because he/she is far away from you, at that moment u would really wish to have her/him besides u comforting u.
    If u have Ur partner with you all the time you will be more confident and happy.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in one right now but generally long distance relationship don't work for people who don't have the nerve for it. Just feelings are not enough for this kind of relationship. U need to be really patient and trusting to your partner and same goes for them, and u need to put double the efforts u usually put in a normal relationship for it to last

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'm in one right now too

• Oh, wish u the best and hope it'll last if u two really give your best

• Thank you so much

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They don't work too often if you don't know the person on a one to one basis, over an extended period of time. You are dating someone who reacts as your mind paints out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in one for 4 years. Spent aloooooot of money going back and forth. I thought we were the exception to the saying that long distance relationships never work but nah. They dont work.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well my boyfriend is going to be out only for six months so I hope everything goes well

• Show All
    • Yes, he is only studying outside for six months and then he is coming back for good

• For some people thats enough to break up. For others they say do whatever you want and well be together when you get back. 6 months is long but it passes by. you're good.

• Your story can begin as long distance one. But if you begin to have feelings, you shouldn't wait to long before living a no distance story.

The stop at could quickly give bad feelings then bad habits

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in the army and long distance destroyed me ans my ex fiamce
    We had 4 years together before.

0|0
    0|0
  • There cool but however you need good loveing 247 365

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time, unsuccessful and stressful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It never works and it's so hard

0|0
    0|0
    • You don't think there is a way to make it work?

• Tbh i had 2 ldr and it never worked for me
      A way to make it work i guess visit each other often , text , call , Skype a lot don't be too needy and the most important is trust ! You should be able to trust each other 100% , and i hope your luck is better than mine

• Thank you

• In today world i dont think it works.

0|0
    0|0
  • Failed 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • They never work

0|0
    0|0
  • Been there done that. Never do it again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes