She told my friend that she was still not sure about getting in a relationship with me. What does it mean?

I've been dating this girl for a while. And allready from the beginning she have been flirting and touching me, staring at me and the list goes on. But lately she told a friend of mine that she didn't know where to go yet. Please help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She might just be concerned about ruining your friendship if something goes wrong. I've been in that place before. It did end bad but we luckily where able to stay friends, but it doesn't always happen that way. She probably just think about what could happen

0|1
    0|0
  • Give her some time. She probably thinks this is a very big deal, which is probably a good thing; she's invested in you, but also wants to make sure she's doing the right thing for herself.

I understand that this lengthly period of flirting and hanging out, but not being in an actual "relationship," might feel frustrating, but you have to be patient. Pressuring her or constantly bringing up the topic may drive her away.

I really hope she doesn't think she just wants to remain friends with you. I would like you two to go to the next level, too. But still, I recommend being patient, and allowing her to go at her own pace.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes