How offten do you ladies compare a man to your past relationship. How do you separate the two?

I had a friend who was in a 3 year relationship with this guy. Long story short he cheated on her. But now while dating new guys she looks for the characteristics of him in everybody. She basically wants to ex but in the form of a new guy. But also because of this she pushes the good guys away because she doesn't wanna be hurt again.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Immature. When you are grown up mentally, you don't go back to the past... And not compare as it's narrowing your progress. As much as I wouldn't like to be compared to the past girlfriend, I never compared my boyfriends. That is pathetic for me and the beauty lays in diversity :=)

0|0
    0|0
    • Understandable. The part i see her looking at is more of what she was comfortable with. Change being kinda hard. I always told her she need to wait to date again.

• :) 🍒✌

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't compare it on purpose, but it is natural to think of things in terms of your past experiences.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has issues. With me, I want someone entirely different from anybody I’ve ever been involved with

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. All too often. I have started trying to find good qualities that the new guy has. Focusing on why I like him

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t compare. I live in the present.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes