Is it a bad sign if it’s been a week since the first date & the guy still hasn’t asked you on a second date?

We had an amazing first date, where we talked over drinks and had a lot in common. There was never a break in conversation and we were both flirting and whatnot. I’m the end, after he paid, he asked if I was having a good time which I eagerly said yes. He wanted to know if wanted to do it again next time and even planned what we should do. After we hugged, I thanked him again and told him he can reach me anytime since he does have my number. I also texted him that I made it home safely and he responded thank goodness. However that was a week ago. Since then, I’ve initiated twice by texting him first the following week and he responded, but after I replied, he didn’t continue the convo. It’s a complete 360 since we were texting consistently before the initial date. Should I wait for him to initiate convo or is he waiting on me to ask him out? Did he already lose interest?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. It's possible he's lost interest for some reason or maybe he's just really busy? Just text him and say "I had a great time on our date, are you interested in a second one?"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't wait around, go ahead and ask him if you want a 2nd date!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is an odd predicament. I would advise to wait on him and don't reply. Perhaps he doesn't like how easy your being, but this is rarely the case. Definitely don't spam him, and let happen what is to happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just let him go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he lost interest

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd say it didn't go well

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d say you two may have connected personality wise. But he may not have been attracted to you physically.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes