Is it a bad sign if it’s been a week since the first date & the guy still hasn’t asked you on a second date?

We had an amazing first date, where we talked over drinks and had a lot in common. There was never a break in conversation and we were both flirting and whatnot. I’m the end, after he paid, he asked if I was having a good time which I eagerly said yes. He wanted to know if wanted to do it again next time and even planned what we should do. After we hugged, I thanked him again and told him he can reach me anytime since he does have my number. I also texted him that I made it home safely and he responded thank goodness. However that was a week ago. Since then, I’ve initiated twice by texting him first the following week and he responded, but after I replied, he didn’t continue the convo. It’s a complete 360 since we were texting consistently before the initial date. Should I wait for him to initiate convo or is he waiting on me to ask him out? Did he already lose interest?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say. It's possible he's lost interest for some reason or maybe he's just really busy? Just text him and say "I had a great time on our date, are you interested in a second one?"

Most Helpful Girl

• I say don't wait around, go ahead and ask him if you want a 2nd date!