Guy at work is avoiding me now?

I like this guy at work and it took us a minute to actually get on a "hey, what's up?" Level with one another. I know we like each other so I've been trying to work up the nerve to build a better friendship. The other day I saw him and another person from the office and I said Good Morning and smiled at the both of them, I did look at him longer though.

He looked at me for a moment with his lips separated but didn't say anything unless I didn't hear it. I caught him looking at me a few times that day. The next day I saw him he turned his head away when he looked up and saw me. For the rest of the day he seemed to be avoiding my eyes now but I caught him walking passed me a few times with his head down. I thought we were making progress.

I've done this to guys before cause I'm shy so being on the receiving end of it stung and I'm stopping... absolutely. Can anyone shed light on why he isn't trying to look at me anymore? I don't see him enough to have done anything to him. Thank you

06

Most Helpful Guy

• If I do that to a girl, it’s because I really like her but am too afraid to show it. I am in the same situation with a girl, and if she is interested in me, she probably thinks I’m not.. the struggle is real