How do I forget my boy friend who always hurt me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Time. It gets better with time. Cry, keep yourself busy and distracted, eventually the memories will fade. I know it doesn't sound helpful now, trust me I said you're not being helpful to the friends who gave me that advice, but it does work, 3 months after the breakup I was able to not think of him at ever moment, 1 year later, I'm happily dating someone else.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're attracted to someone who hurt you, you need a shrink

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The guy I was with before my boyfriend now was always hurting me. He never meant too. He was a sociopath I’m pretty sure. He would go days without talking to me and then randomly tell me he loved me. Then turn around and say that he doesn’t want me around. He doesn’t want to hang out with me. It would go in cycles over and over. I just couldn’t do it anymore. For your health I suggest moving on. Time changes everything, it took me a good two years to completely get over him, and stop dreaming of him, stop wondering what would happen if I was with him again. It’s hard but you are important and you need to invest in yourself. Focus on your life, create goals and do things do distract you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Could of been Narcissistic Personality Disorder which is growing like an epidemic, just google it. The signs are basically they are either really charming and warm, or cold and blaming you for something, back and forth, it’s all a manipulation and all about them, they see themselves as the center of everything and either you are useful or an obstacle to their “Truman show” like illusion

• Find a new kind guy or a good female friend to enjoy life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new one

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakup with him and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the wounds are deep try making new friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him