Confused, how does he feel?

When I first moved to uni, me and this guy hit it off straight away, we were acting like we were in a relationship he even told me he loved me and everyone thought we were going to eventually go out. He ended it one day suddenly though with loads of lies about why and what i gathered was he was scared about his feelings for me as he'd just got out of a relationship, as the week after he started to try and get close to me again, which I ruined by getting very drunk and kissing another guy and having a go at him (Im an idiot lol). After that, he acted like he really hated me all the time, we're in the same course and flat at uni and he'd try to not speak to me as much as he could. He was really rude to quite a lot of people i know aswell however at this time he had started doing drugs and did them a lot. He also had no interest at girls at all and I'd see him ignore very pretty girls on nights out. However, this year when we came back he started acting really friendly again, seeming to message me with any excuse he could use and on nights out he'd say hi and be quite affectionate but then ignore me the rest of the night? and he'd also stopped doing drugs. But i'm really confused as I don't know if this is just friendly or more? It's really screwing with me as all I think about is him, I really have feelings for him still. I don't know what to do, help!!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You’re what... a sophomore in college... don’t take those boys serious and stop over analyzing everything they do because 8/10... sex is their end game and they’re not looking for anything serious

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes