How do I let go of my fear of continuing to be single for life?

I’m 24 and I’ve still never been on a date, kissed, or had any explicit mutual attraction with a guy, as far as I’m aware of. My expectations aren’t crazy. I just want to connect with a guy and to be at least mildly attracted to them. It’s not like I’m rejecting guys. I’ve only been boldly hit on by random cat callers. Guys never ask me out, no matter how nice I dress, make up I wear, how nice I am to them, or etc. The older I get the more hopeless I feel, while my peers marry and hook up. I don’t want to hook up, I want a serious relationship, but I feel so childlike in comparison, with my complete lack of experience. How can I ignore this to just live my life? I understand there’s a lot to life outside of my control, so how can I learn to be happy and positive regardless of my relationship status? I put my effort towards distractions like music, school, and my career but in the quiet moments my situation hurts. Money doesn’t replace love and I don’t exactly have a great friend situation, either. I’m still working through the isolation I endured as a kid and teen outsider, for a couple of reasons to find some way to fit in this society I’m in here in an American city.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 25 and I've never had a girlfriend I've been on dates but I haven't gotten a kiss or any of the other stuff. Honestly you won't be an to get rid of the fear cause humans are made to desire and want companionship we go mad if we're solitude for too long. So as long as you're human you'll always have that fear until you find that special someone.