Guys, Was he ever into me or what could he be thinking?

So i have a big crush on this guy i use to work with and i use to look at him all the time, like staring. He obviously noticed and he responded by staring back at me, later on i even started to notice him staring at me when i wasn’t looking at him, and everytime i catched him doing it he would turn away really fast or hold my gaze. I use to catch him staring at me even across a crowded room.
After almost a year of this daily eye locking between us my friend told him that i like him, he then said ”i have a girlfriend and i don’t want to cheat on her” why even say that? It’s not like anyone said that he should cheat?

but still after that he continued to lock eyes with me all the time, i added him on facebook and no response, i don’t work with him anymore but i actually saw him at the train station (we had not seen eachother for a month) but still when he saw me he didn’t take his eyes off me until the train came, i then wrote him a message but no reply, that was 3 months ago.
my friend even texted him like a week ago asking why he doesn’t respond to me but he didn’t reply to her either... At first i was 100% sure that he was into me based on how he was acting twoards me but now i have no idéa.

2