Who should go for the first kiss on a date?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always been me. However, if you're a little slow at it, women know how to set up the situation, so you know they want to be kissed.

0|0
    0|0
    • How do U like it set
      Up?

• I don't particularly like it set up. It's just what women or girls have done at times. They seem to stay a little closer, or a little stiller, than the situation calls for, and if I'm not too dense on that day, I pick up on it, and kiss them. Or, they may just stay a little more in my personal space, and linger there, maybe be a little flirty in some way, and I know they want to be kissed. And I happily oblige.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a real shy boy then you have to do it.
    If not, the question will answer itself very soon... lol

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The guy of course... why would the woman initiate? Hey if there's chemistry then take her hand, come in close, move her hair to the side and if you feel like it then kiss. If not then don't and step back.
    If you are really afraid of getting sued then make your intention known, if she says no then don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well ok would say you. Males are more reluctant to hold back as they have fear of rejection. In this case females are the ones who control most of the situations at a date.

1|0
    0|1
  • I go for a sweet good night kiss on the back of her hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever wants to kiss the other person. It doesn’t matter if it’s the guy or the girl

1|2
    0|0
  • Girl so the guy can't get done for sexual harassment

1|0
    0|1
  • The man I suppose because on the dates I went on there would be no kissing until I initiated the kiss

1|0
    0|0
  • girls should everytime because the guy will always want it but girls control if it happens or not so if she doesn't go for it it won't happen

1|0
    1|1
  • I think it's obvious to both when that time arrives

1|0
    0|0
  • Who care I went in for the first kiss on alllll of. y boyfriends soooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|1
    0|0
  • Whoever wants to kiss 😁

1|1
    0|0
  • Who ever?

1|0
    0|0
  • Women. Guys go to prison.

1|2
    1|1
  • I don't think it's matters.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anyone if they both feel it

1|1
    0|0
  • The person who had a better time

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends, who is more brave.

2|0
    0|0
  • GO FOR IT

1|0
    0|0
  • Lady

1|0
    0|0
  • As for me a lady

1|0
    0|0
  • Guy... What happened in your case

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's go at the same time.

1|0
    0|0
  • the guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the guy should

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably both

0|0
    0|0
  • The more attractive of the two.

0|0
    1|0
  • Either. I'm an introvert so I have a hard time making the first move but if he makes it pretty obvious that he wants it then I get closer & look him in the eyes & he'll know to make the move!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know tbh, my last ex did a hint with her lips then I saw that and went for the kiss

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes