Who should go for the first kiss on a date?

624

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always been me. However, if you're a little slow at it, women know how to set up the situation, so you know they want to be kissed.

• How do U like it set
      Up?

• I don't particularly like it set up. It's just what women or girls have done at times. They seem to stay a little closer, or a little stiller, than the situation calls for, and if I'm not too dense on that day, I pick up on it, and kiss them. Or, they may just stay a little more in my personal space, and linger there, maybe be a little flirty in some way, and I know they want to be kissed. And I happily oblige.

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a real shy boy then you have to do it.
    If not, the question will answer itself very soon... lol