Have you guys ever been friendzoned by your crush but ended up together later on?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope only friendzoned I even try to get out and asked them out even letting them know it was a romantic type of date not a friend date. They said yes but never went on the date constantly saying they were too busy and then getting into a relationship with someone else completely forgetting that I asked them out. I never had or was given a chance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nope never. I've never been with anyone in my life before in my life.

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you waiting on?

• Show All
    • Fair enough. Even if you're 26 is not bad to wait even longer for the right person rather than getting married at like 18 and getting divorced. My parents got married late in the game and they've been together like 30 years.

• @harmless_cactus yeah those are some true words & i totally agree. I be hearing about teenagers doing all kinds of one night stands & a result they end p with kids early on then the drama continues when they try to figure out on whether they want to keep the kids or not. That's one of the main reasons on why I'm trying to wait for the right woman patiently.

• The friendzonw just means they are not into you romantically

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes but I’ve heard people may be friendzoned but then got out of it

• Getting out of it just depends on if the person starts considering you as more then a friend which tends to be a unlikely thing

• Yes once and as said before it was a miracle lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No it never happens without a miracle

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes