Do you consider young adult females who watch anime childish?

524

Most Helpful Girl

• hell i got my boyfriend into some certain anime and we like to leave on other cartoons like jenny the teenage robot, the marvelous misadventures of flapjack, and other shit because it's just nostalgic and feels good. anyone who doesn't have a stick up their ass would agree it's not i'd think

Most Helpful Guy

• Could you give an example of anime? Do you watch it often? Do you like movies?

• for example steins;gate, monster, akame ga kill etc
      yeah i do and yeah i enjoy movies and tv shows too

• Ok anime based on manga or mature video games, not like pokemon anime which is very for child or very girly anime. If it is not your only thing you watch, it is fine. These kind anime have generally an original story and better than bad movies. I have no problem with that. Some people can see it like a bad point but they miss something. Too much thing to watch movies, series... anime. The most important is the sense of priority and respect what the other like or not. Some french comic books have amazing story better than books. People have to deal with our new world. Some people like books, some people like video games, some people like fifty shades of erk... With responsabilities and the lack of time we have to forget some of our hobbies. I have no worries for you. Be yourself.