I’m staying single because I don’t have any friends and I know potential boyfriends would see that as a red flag?

Is this stupid? I want a relationship really badly, but I don’t have any friends and I’m worried that any potential boyfriend would see it as a red flag and dump me over it. I know it’s depressing and pathetic that I don’t have anybody to go out with, or spend time with. To be honest, I’m more comfortable alone and don’t really NEED friends but I feel like a boyfriend wouldn’t understand and see it as me being potentially clingy or antisocial.

219

Most Helpful Guy

• Say what? Having no friends is a red flag? Lol! Listen, you tell this a man and he won't care a dog poo about it. Men do not judge women the way women judge men. Please remember: A man cares sh*t about your social status, job, wealth or anything else but you, your nice body and your voice. Be confident. That's enough.
    As a woman you judge by social status, wealth, reliability, sex appeal, and a dozen other attributes that no man will ever understand. Be happy you're not a man and now go and get yourself a boy friend. :D

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have any friends either! lol we're in the same boat. i don't really care too much about it though. if he's interested then he shouldn't care either way