Guys, Is it wrong I want to lighten my skin just a little bit?

I am darkskin, but not African black. Hell I wish I had super dark skin or a lighter tone I just don't like my color. I am interested in black boys and white guys, but with black guys they mostly don't date dark skin girls. Sometimes I feel absolutely beautiful ( I have a nice shape, nice smiLe and teeth) but other days I feel shit.

I found a famous guys instagram he is mixed, light skin and his girlfriend is Mexican just fucking beautiful and her skin is lighter. What do you guys think if I went from a milk chocolate to 2 shades lighter? Men?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• your skin tones isn't why black guys don't date you.. just saying. Also if you are around people that think that why, why would you want a guy that is that ignorant?

• Most rich black men get with exotic women. I'd why but I'm obviously having low self esteem issues so that could be a reason why. Not attacking u by the way

• Its ok I know you're not attacking me and I see what you mean. Those rich black guys like tiger woods have a warped way of seeing people. Do you want a rich guy that is racist or looks down on people because of their skin tone. Or would you rather someone who did not do that. I know you want people to like you more, but if the people that like you are not people you like does it really matter if they like you?