Guys, Is it wrong I want to lighten my skin just a little bit?

I am darkskin, but not African black. Hell I wish I had super dark skin or a lighter tone I just don't like my color. I am interested in black boys and white guys, but with black guys they mostly don't date dark skin girls. Sometimes I feel absolutely beautiful ( I have a nice shape, nice smiLe and teeth) but other days I feel shit.

I found a famous guys instagram he is mixed, light skin and his girlfriend is Mexican just fucking beautiful and her skin is lighter. What do you guys think if I went from a milk chocolate to 2 shades lighter? Men?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• your skin tones isn't why black guys don't date you.. just saying. Also if you are around people that think that why, why would you want a guy that is that ignorant?

1|0
    0|0
    • Most rich black men get with exotic women. I'd why but I'm obviously having low self esteem issues so that could be a reason why. Not attacking u by the way

• Its ok I know you're not attacking me and I see what you mean. Those rich black guys like tiger woods have a warped way of seeing people. Do you want a rich guy that is racist or looks down on people because of their skin tone. Or would you rather someone who did not do that. I know you want people to like you more, but if the people that like you are not people you like does it really matter if they like you?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You should never feel insecure about your skin color. It is such a non-issue in the grand scheme of things. People of all races date people from all races. Personally, I find extremely pale white women and extremely dark black women the most attractive. If it matters, I am a white guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • And how do you plan on doing that?

0|0
    0|0
  • all skin colours are veautiful in my opinion, but my personal favorite is dark brown

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes