Girls at work making fun of me (25) for never having a girlfriend and being in a relationship, and it’s starting to upset me, what do I do?

I’m 25 years old and I’ve never had a relationship with a girl, it has bothered me but my life doesn’t revolve around it and I have my own hobbies and interests, lately at work women have been goofing on me for never having a relationship, it all started when a couple of weeks ago, some girls around my age maybe a little younger were talking about relationships they asked me something and thinking nothing of it I said I never had a girlfriend before, realize now how big of a mistake that was, the women at work first started goofing on me a little bit now it’s turned into jabs and other snide remarks I enjoy my job but not I’m frustrated because I’m part of gossip and the topic of jokes, I don’t know what to do I don’t want to quit my job I feel I have a future where I’m at and I’m doing well too but I’m frustrated by this, and yes If you want to know why I have never had a girlfriend, I have tried and have asked women out before but it just hasn’t worked out, In college I tried but got ignored and even rude looks etc, my last attempt, this girl at a social event I was in looked at me and said why was I even talking to her, after that I stopped trying cause I kept getting burned so I figure if it’s gonna happen it will but now I have this problem what do I do with the girls at work goofing on me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Frolic into the land if "I don't give a flying f*** about your opinion." It's an amazing place.

Seriously though, If they don't stop make it very clear that they're it's a form of harassment and that if you were a woman you'd get away with it the way they are. Don't be afraid to storm over to your boss. Don't be afraid to jab your finger in their faces and tell em to piss off.

Usually, when you don't give a fudge you become attractive because you stand out for not caring. You'll find a woman if it's important to you right now. If it's not then I grant you a free ticket to the land of no f's given. You can take a train out in a few years when you are interested :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean if you work on confidence and find someone who you can make laugh and have interesting conversations with then maybe ask her out to coffee (/lunch/or something like that) then you could shut them up. It's really not easy, you just gotta keep trying and learn from mistakes.
    Otherwise, I would just try your best to ignore those girls to the extent you can.

• I can have interesting conversations I talk to both men and women all the time and I have a great life I can't complain, I have my close knit group if friends and we go out and do stuff all the time, I've just never asked a woman out again the last time I tried like I said I was ignored completely, I can make women laugh and enjoy conversations with people but when it comes to my showing interest women just don’t feel the same way, I just don’t want to keep getting embarrassed or burned the way I have, it sucks.