Is it harder for a quiet guy to find a girl?

I was just wondering as it is typically the guys job to ask the girl out, but what if the guy doesn't want to... Any thoughts?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Quiet as in you can not start the conversation or even if you're friends, you tend to remain silent most of the times?

• Well both of them really

• Well I guess then it is difficult for you. Like if I was friends with someone like you, I'd think that I'm annoying you, tbh. I may mistake your quiet nature as 'lack of interest' and eventually there will be a time where I either stop talking to you or get really formal with you.