Is it harder for a quiet guy to find a girl?

I was just wondering as it is typically the guys job to ask the girl out, but what if the guy doesn't want to... Any thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Quiet as in you can not start the conversation or even if you're friends, you tend to remain silent most of the times?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well both of them really

• Well I guess then it is difficult for you. Like if I was friends with someone like you, I'd think that I'm annoying you, tbh. I may mistake your quiet nature as 'lack of interest' and eventually there will be a time where I either stop talking to you or get really formal with you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If you aren't seeking out a partner, how do you expect to find one? Everyone, male and female, asks people out.

If you don't do it, you'll be unable to date since women won't even know you're part of the pool.

0|1
    0|0
    • That is true, I have never looked at it that way, but I still think you shouldn't jump to conclusions about wether someone is in the pool

• I would say dating is harder for quiet people generally, and probably more so for a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is sorry ! You should just work on yourself and it'll be alright

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it is 100% harder if you are a quiet person

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you meet them online

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes that is literally what I've had to resort to, but still I warn them I'm quiet irl

• I don't think it's resorting. It's so much better. I dated a guy for 5 months on tinder and it was going somewhere serious and then I'm with a guy now I met there and it's pretty serious. Nah just be yourself and when you are comfortable with them meet them. They're worth it if they're willing to wait

• Okay thank you

• Yes it s harder for guys

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes