Guys, when a girl that you have been seeing for a few months asks you to hang out, do you take that as a date?

Guys, when a girl that you have been seeing for a few months asks you to hang out, do you take that as a date?
Updates:
** I asked to hang out and it would just be the two of us

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that wouldn't be a date. A date is not the same as hanging out, if that were the case we would be dating all of our friends and some of our work associates.

You don't have to be asked out to "a date" for it to be an actual date. But downplaying spending time together as "hanging out" would never be considered a date by me. It may be time to grow closer as friends or see if you want to ask them out on a date, but it's definitely not a date.

A date should be a specific time and place, designed to only include you and the person you are going out with, and to give you a time to specifically enjoy each other's company

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why can't people your age just be direct and sincere with each other? If I want a date, I call a girl and I ask her for a date. She doesn't sit around trying to interpret what I said and life is easier for all of us!

0|0
    0|0
  • Any time a woman wants to spend time 1 on 1 with me, I presume some romantic intention unless this girl is basically a bestie... And I rarely spend time ALONE with my best girlfriends. I usually just call them or do double dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why you have to tag a relationship ? be free to do anything you want and after you will see if you are dare or just friend

0|0
    0|0
    • would you classify her asking to hang out as her asking to go on a date tho?

• Not a date so nothing formal but it still means more than just hanging out with a friend since y'all are already talking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see it as an opportunity to drain a lizard.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd call it a date

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes