Please I really need help? Or advice?

My boyfriend told me that he get an urge to do things with another girl? He told me that he has never cheated on me but he wants us to work this through What do i do? How do i react? What’s happening?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Since you are both 20 the relationship may or may not last, that is irrelevant. Right now, you both love each other. Just because he is attracted to another as well as to you, doesn't mean he has lost his love for you. You have something deeper than the sex he finds himself wanting with the other woman.
    Since he has said he hasn't had sex with her or anything yet. You have three options, 1. You can drop him and completely destroy his trust in women, break his heart, and "potentially" destroy his trust in himself; 2. Accept it, then snoop around and be suspicious about his movements, ultimately ending the relationship, but painting yourself in a bad light and "potentially" having some of the effects from above; 3. Accept it and work with him to help him feel more attracted to you and trust him as he trusts you. You can overcome this issue together and your relationship will be stronger than ever. Tell him you love him and trust him. DON'T back out. If he missteps, maybe even give him a second chance, but provide your conditions for continuing the relationship UP-FRONT. Than show your support, offer assistance, and deepen his trust in you by being kind and loving.
    It's a trial for him as much as it may be for you. Keep in mind he came to you first, not to the other woman.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If my boyfriend said that to me I'd dump him immediately. It's not normal and for him to say that you're showing signs of weakness in that you'd allow him to say that and he thinks it's fine for him to say that.

0|0
    0|1
    • I’m his first girlfriend and maybe he is lost or something?

• Show All
    • Down-vote. Especially because you're his first girlfriend. He loves, trusts, and respects you. That is the ONLY reason he would approach you about if he's having a sexual attraction to another girl. He doesn't want to lose you or cave to his feelings. It's a cry for help in overcoming his attraction.

• Since he has said he hasn't had sex with her or anything. You have three options, 1. Do as oc says and completely destroy his trust in women, break his heart, and "potentially" destroy his trust in himself; 2. Accept it, then snoop around and be suspicious about his movements, ultimately ending the relationship, but painting yourself in a bad light and "potentially" having some of the effects from above; 3. Accept it and work with him to help him feel more attracted to you and trust him as he trusts you. You can overcome this issue together and your relationship will be stronger than ever. Tell him you love him and trust him. DON'T back out. If he missteps, maybe even give him a second chance, but provide your conditions for continuing the relationship UP-FRONT. Than show your support, offer assistance, and deepen his trust in you by being kind and loving.
      It's a trial for him as much as it may be for you. Keep in mind he came to you first, not to the other woman.

• You have the best possible response to this situation. He would only do this if he trusts you. You have the opportunity to decide how you react. One possible way is to look at him and treat him so he has all focus on you. You could fight and argue or you could get insecure and start snooping into his stuff to see if he's cheating. Of the three, luring him toward you has the most promise.

0|1
    0|0
  • He's neither actually in a relationship not ready to be. This is an immature thing to do. Time to move on.

0|0
    0|1
    • In other comments the op said it was hos first relationship, while it ultimately may not last HE went to HER first about his feelings for the other woman. They are in a relationship, one where he OBVIOUSLY trusts her enough to be open about something that could break them up. Instead of saying "I'm done because I want sex with this other chick." He approached his significant other with a plea to help him overcome his attraction. To me, that is a very mature thing to do. Especially for a 20 year old in his first relationship.

• Your boyfriend wants to have sex with someone else. Either work it out like he suggested, have a lot more sex with him to curb his sexual appetite, or end things if you find this totally unacceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him no. If you really want a lasting relationship, doing things with other girls is a big no-no

0|0
    0|1
  • Break up with him!! Why is this even a question?

0|0
    0|2
    • Jesus. Heartless or what lol. Perfection doesn't exist you know lol

• Have a threesome or tell him u fell the same way about other guy

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes