I guess we're exclusive?

Okay so I'm new here, bare with me. I've been seeing this guy... He takes me out, we hold hands, etc etc. and basically act like a couple. Well.. Last night, We kissed for the first time and we started talking about " us " and the " future " And I asked him where he wanted this to go (Technically he asked me first but I made him answer first) and he said long term. I agreed! So I guess this means we're exclusive? (I haven't dated in a long time)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guy's perspective. He won't use words like long term if you're a summer fling so your assumption is correct. Cancel your other coffee dates.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not exclusive until you actually both say you are or one of you does and the other agrees haha

0|1
    0|0
    • But we did... Hence the long term

• Exclusive is when you both agree you're together boyfriend/ girlfriend though?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If I have to question what we are, chances are we’re not because it wasn’t made clear. Talk to him again and make sure y’all are on the same page.

1|1
    0|0
  • I guess it means that. But there is not much to keep this plan in place unless you know a bit more than talking, holding hands and kissing. Right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't assume. Just make sure both of you are on same page. After all, this is about both of yours future

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like it yeh. That's great to hear. Can't wait for my turn to be where you are again 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would say your exclusive

1|0
    0|0
  • I would assume so, but talk to him to make sure you guys are on the same page

0|1
    0|0
    • This is the right answer. You have to actually ask him if you are exclusive. You have to communicate what that means to YOU too (no dating others, kissing, sex, etc.). You can't just assume he is on the same page.

• Well yeah, I'm not trying to assume. I read an article that stated you're not supposed to ask a guy "what are we" and sex is definitely out lol that will not be happening.

• Sorry, what was your question?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes