I guess we're exclusive?

Okay so I'm new here, bare with me. I've been seeing this guy... He takes me out, we hold hands, etc etc. and basically act like a couple. Well.. Last night, We kissed for the first time and we started talking about " us " and the " future " And I asked him where he wanted this to go (Technically he asked me first but I made him answer first) and he said long term. I agreed! So I guess this means we're exclusive? (I haven't dated in a long time)

45

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guy's perspective. He won't use words like long term if you're a summer fling so your assumption is correct. Cancel your other coffee dates.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you're not exclusive until you actually both say you are or one of you does and the other agrees haha

• But we did... Hence the long term

• Exclusive is when you both agree you're together boyfriend/ girlfriend though?