How should a girl look for her first time?

So um i am a girl and a virgin and it kinda scares me to do it because I don't know am I supposed to shave down there or like is hair ok with a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys probably won't complain if it's hairy, but preferably keep it at least trimmed if you know you're going to be sexually active. You don't have to shave it, but trimming will at least ensure he doesn't have hairs in his mouth after he goes down on you, if he does.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh everyone has different tastes. You should ask your guy if he prefers women with pubic hair or not. That way you know if you should shave. Some guys prefer if you don't shave.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's all up to your own preference. If you do have hair down there, most guys probably prefer you at least trim it. But as far as shaving or waxing, that's only if you want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer shaven. It's all super smooth then and i love that. Ask your guy though. It don't matter what we all think when he's the one you want to please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm happy with a full bush or a neatly trimmed look. Shaved looks like prepubescent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask the boy what he prefers. But you know if you don't want to totally shave, don't shave... you must do what you want.. you must be comfortable with yourself for your first time..😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess it would depend on the guy? But you do you!

0|0
    0|0
  • shouldn't matter. but since you are under 18 use protection

0|1
    0|0
  • You be you, he'll be thrilled with whatever you show up with

0|0
    0|0
  • If a guy truly likes you he won't care.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes