How should a girl look for her first time?

So um i am a girl and a virgin and it kinda scares me to do it because I don't know am I supposed to shave down there or like is hair ok with a guy?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys probably won't complain if it's hairy, but preferably keep it at least trimmed if you know you're going to be sexually active. You don't have to shave it, but trimming will at least ensure he doesn't have hairs in his mouth after he goes down on you, if he does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh everyone has different tastes. You should ask your guy if he prefers women with pubic hair or not. That way you know if you should shave. Some guys prefer if you don't shave.