He got naked on the first date?

So this guy I used to talk to last year for a bit hit me up to go out on a date with him. He ordered an uber to come pick me up and take me to this fancy restaurant because I was pretty far and it was going to take forever to get to him. I told him that the uber driving was hitting on me and asked me if the person who paid for my uber is my boyfriend, I told him no. He said you should have said that I was your boyfriend he doesn't know you.

Anywho, we had an amazing time. He then said that he got a place nearby and that we should chill there. I then told him that he's slick. We got inside and I was pretty tipsy so I started kissing him and things got heated and he got naked. I was still fully clothed. I then told him to put his clothes on because I'm not comfortable enough yet. He got a bit upset but then he came out of the bathroom and we kissed and cuddled for a bit and he was okay after that. He paid for my uber to go home.

The next day he drove an hour to see me and we saw a movie and it was a nice time. I had to cancel on him twice since then because I was stuck hours away in another state with my mother and had no way of getting to him. We were supposed to hangout a couple of days ago but apparently he got upset and said "you had me f*ing waiting all f*ing day for you" and I told him I was sorry but I still wanted to see him and that I was close by he said that I was ridiculous and that my plans are stupid and they make no sense.
we haven't talked since then but he still looks at my instagram stories all the time.

06

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure what your question is? You've talked about him getting naked on the first date, but then also gone on about all this other stuff since.

He got naked on the first date because having spent money on you, felt he needed to get something in return. Pretty lame, but pretty typical.

• I just want to understand what his objective was? We had plans to spend the night together and he got so pissed that I made him "wait" all day and didn't want to see me anymore.

• I was testing him. I told him I planned on spending the night with you and enjoying our time together and he said "your plans are stupid and they make no sense" and he was really upset. He could have just said okay, if you're going to give me sex this crap really doesn't matter. He is the one who made it complicated.

• Yeah, so perhaps there is more to it then. I think your test pretty much showed that.