Should I Make New Plans?

I’m seeing a guy who invited me to a party he was having for the Super Bowl yesterday. He is currently at the party and I texted him letting him know I got out of work early. I was expecting okay are you coming soon but instead all he responded with was “really that’s cool”. He’s a big sports fan and I’m not mad I’m assuming he’s just having fun. But it was also my plan for tonight and I don’t want to just say am I still invited? If he ends up asking me if and when I’m coming I’ve been thinking of just saying no thanks since the game will already be over and I feel like an after thought at that point. Would that be rude of me since I agreed to come yesterday?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The answer to your question will depend on the context that took place between inviting you and now. Just put the ball in his court and ask him if he wants for you to still come through or just meet up with him afterwards and just reassure him you don't mind either way. It saves you from making the wrong assumption

0|0
    0|0
  • I would put "what time did you want to meet". But then im not a female. I don't get why it's a big deal. It's so much better when you can be direct about things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say yes its a bit rude...
    he's maybe just expexcting you to come as u both agreed!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he said this over an hour ago and hadn’t mentioned me coming at all since then so I don’t think he’s expecting me to show up unannounced. It would also be the first time hanging out with his friends so I wouldn’t do that

• Finally how did it end up then?

Recommended myTakes