Smiling at strangers... do you do it to be polite or because you find them attractive?

I guess, if you do smile towards strangers, what's the difference between a polite smile and an 'I like you/am potentially attracted to you' smile?

I smile politely at people, but there's something different in my smile when I'm smiling at someone I'm attracted to.
  • I smile at most people out of politeness
  • I rarely ever smile at strangers
  • I smile at people who I find attracted to
    Vote C
  • I don't smile often at strangers, unless I feel attracted to that person
    Vote D
I should have said... smiling at stranger of the OPPOSITE sex haha

45

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a weird tendency to smile and wave at people whenever I make eye contact with them on the streets, most of my friends find that weird and creepy but I don't think I'll stop doing that anytime soon since people mostly smile and wave back at me😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I just love when I'm walking by a random girl and she smiles at me. I know it's out of politeness cause I have a mirror at home but I actually prefer that from a girl than for her to have bad taste.