Smiling at strangers... do you do it to be polite or because you find them attractive?

I guess, if you do smile towards strangers, what's the difference between a polite smile and an 'I like you/am potentially attracted to you' smile?

I smile politely at people, but there's something different in my smile when I'm smiling at someone I'm attracted to.
  • I smile at most people out of politeness
    Vote A
  • I rarely ever smile at strangers
    Vote B
  • I smile at people who I find attracted to
    Vote C
  • I don't smile often at strangers, unless I feel attracted to that person
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I should have said... smiling at stranger of the OPPOSITE sex haha

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a weird tendency to smile and wave at people whenever I make eye contact with them on the streets, most of my friends find that weird and creepy but I don't think I'll stop doing that anytime soon since people mostly smile and wave back at me😂

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I just love when I'm walking by a random girl and she smiles at me. I know it's out of politeness cause I have a mirror at home but I actually prefer that from a girl than for her to have bad taste.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I rarely ever smile at strangers, but if I do, it's out of politeness. I don't signal that I'm attracted by smiling.

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone mentioned it already, but I smile to be polite, but I lock eyes for a pinch longer and “smirk” at someone whom I find attractive:)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm still not sure what a smirk is hahaha

• Show All
    • yeah I know what you mean now... I've been getting that kinda smirk repeatedly from the same person lately, but didn't know what it was haha!

• My unbiased opinion would be that they’re interested in you

• I smile all day long lol.
    But if i find you attractive I'll smirk.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to smile to smile at women and if I find them attractive i also try to have longer eye contact with them when smiling but im a sucker for eyes and lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Both to be polite and when I find someone attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't smile unless I'm laughing.

1|0
    0|0
  • To be polite

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes