Should I break it off?

So we've been exclusive for about a month. And we only hang once a week, whenever he's working I am off and whenever I am off he's working. I mean I don't know. I like him, but my job is getting in the way of my dating & social life. We text every day, but I don't know.. He's a great guy and gentleman. Wtf do i do?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• i mean are you okay with hanging out with him once a week because im actually in the same situation, i mean im okay with it myself but he says it doesn't feel like it's a relationship. We work at the same place but i try my best to make time for him. It's still early days to be honest for you guys so maybe go with the flow a bit more and don't expect it too much. If it really bothers you, I would suggest telling him

• It doesn't feel like a relationship at all.. whenever he's off I am working I am a CNA and we need to work weekends. I don't know. He's a nice guy, but I don't know..

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like him and enjoy being with him, then I don't see a reason to break it off. Yes, it's frustrating that you can't get together more often, but if you like each other, why not keep the relationship going and see each other as often as you can? Then maybe at some point you can get work schedules that align better.

• That's true. We both like each other a lot and I enjoy my time with him. Like tonight for example I would've loved to hang with him for the super bowl, but I didn't want to intrude..

• You're still texting every day, so there's mutual interest. It sounds like you've only had a few dates. You said he's a gentleman and maybe he's worried about moving too fast and scaring you off so he hasn't tried to kiss you. If you think you're close enough to do that, you could initiate a kiss next time you're together or somehow signal to him that you're ready for that.

• The system just reminded me of this question when it chose my opinion as most helpful.

How's it going? Are you still dating him? If so, have you found a way to be together a little more often? Hopefully it's going well for you.