Is it a big sign he's into me that he scheduled a second date the evening he's done with his exam?

I went on a first date with him last week, he was prepping for an important exam so yesterday he said he had to study this weekend but would love to see me the evening of the day he's done with his exam. I didn't think he was that into me cause he texts me like once a day (and so do I since Im in grad school, he has a full time job). We're slow texters so we don't really do back and fourth. But the fact that he set up this date 1) a week in advance + 2) the evening of the day he's done with a big exam makes me feel like he was more into me than I thought?

Is this a valid assumption to make or nah?

12