What else can I do to get his attention?

I started following this guy on IG who plays local football (not national) and I was like wow he’s really attractive let me follow him. I Wasn’t expecting him to follow back because he already has a lot of followers. But within minutes he follows me back!!! I was so shocked.

And ever since then he’s always the first person watch my IG stories.. However I was sort of hoping that he would eventually direct message me. But Its been about 6 days now And my hope is wearing out.

I’ve been posting a lot of interesting things to see if maybe he’d message me. But nothing!! Silence!! Even tonight I posted about football, and he watched and said nothing. I know you guys are gonna say why don’t I message him first. But it’s not really in my culture to approach the guy first.

By the way, he only follows a few people (about 400) compared to the amount of people who follow him. So he clearly followed me for a reason.

01