How do I become move attractive?

I'm always told I'm pretty but it never goes anywhere after that. I just wish I knew how to get them interested and create a deeper relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't *become* more attractive. If you're pretty, that's just the physical element of attraction. But if there's no substance to you as a person, then just being pretty isn't enough. You have to have confidence in yourself, know what you like and don't like, actually talk to someone and have things to talk about. Attraction has a physical and mental element to it. The physical is always the first thing, the mental is the part that lasts. Be you, love you, know you, and then a guy will be lucky to share that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If you’re wanting 15 year old guys to walk up and sweep you off your feet, it probably isn’t going to happen, and it’s not you. Guys that age just aren’t mature enough to confidently approach girls. When you’re college age, that’ll change

1|0
    0|0
  • You are just 15 and there is still a time for a deeper relationship. Just be yourself and don't look for validation from others. Enjoy your life, groom your self to be a better person. It will happen sooner or later

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 15. Find the person that you want to spend the most time with and look into something more than friendship with them. A good relationship should be a good friendship too

0|0
    0|0
  • Just b happy with urself. Ull give off frequencies of confidence n thats what attracts people. Dont rush anything. Be yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you haven't found someone that fits you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes