How do I become move attractive?

I'm always told I'm pretty but it never goes anywhere after that. I just wish I knew how to get them interested and create a deeper relationship.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't *become* more attractive. If you're pretty, that's just the physical element of attraction. But if there's no substance to you as a person, then just being pretty isn't enough. You have to have confidence in yourself, know what you like and don't like, actually talk to someone and have things to talk about. Attraction has a physical and mental element to it. The physical is always the first thing, the mental is the part that lasts. Be you, love you, know you, and then a guy will be lucky to share that.