Why are guys eager to get in a physical touch as soon as they can? Even if they are really interested in a girl or if its just a fling?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In terms of sex, it's an investment on your end mostly. It shows that you're a little more serious. A lot of time is wasted by teasers and attention seekers. Or what I call the reverse fuck girl- flirts with you and friend zones you. Guys like being straight forward.

1|0
    0|0
    • But then most of them just fuck and leave

• Those are not the right guys. The right ones are straight up with you, want kids, a family and entertain you only. Work ethic is important. The man should be wise. Tbh many guys fear of being friendzoned. Humans often base things on emotion and fear. Not everyone is raised right. It doesn't help that people listen to the trendy behavior that destroys us... Aka hook up culture. It's tough today, not going to lie. If you want advice I can recommend very good people on YouTube.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause they think with their dick not their brain

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's part of male flirtatious behavior just like how exposing your neck or crossing and uncrossing your legs is part of female flirtatious behavior. Men are very visual and tactile. It both lets us touch a girl that we like and it shows that we are comfortable and confident enough to do so. Studies have actually shown that women tend to be much more responsive to a man who even just touched her elbow. Social psychology is cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the guys think about sex when they start out. It takes time for them to involve other things

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a touchy guy, but it's gotta be appropriate and desired.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are genetically programmed to desire sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you never know when the next time will come or if it will ever happen

0|0
    0|0
  • They think physical love will fill the hole in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have a strong urge to ejaculate.

0|0
    1|0
  • Girls feel good...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes