Does this mean he wants me to leave him alone without hurting my feelings?

I met a guy last year and everything was good. He moved and joined the military. Since he moved, its been hot and cold with him. He is hot and cold when it comes keeping contact with him. I wouldn't hear him for months. The only time I tried to talk to him is when i am drunk. I know its bad to talk to someone who is drunk, but its the only way to get his attention. Last time he texted me he never responded to me and gave me a excuse he didn't text back because he was busy. I hear from his family they hardly hear from him. I thought he liked me too but I want to talk to him and scared to since i texted him drunk to get his attention. Last time i text him i told him if he didn't want to talk to me i understand. He sent me a text next morning thought it was weird for me to send him that type of text. I just want to know if he wants to talk to me still but he never gave me an answer. After that i haven't heard from him and im upset since i like him. Since he didn't give me an answer, does that mean a no since he never gave me an answer and dont want to hurt my feelings? I dont want to text him making it awkward if he doesn't want to talk to me. He probably thinks im crazy but i just want to know how he feels about me? I just want to be cool and not awkward be friends.

02