Why did she tell me she wants something “EXTRAORDINARY”?

She randomly said this while walking with me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She is probably bored with the mundane every day. I figured myself wishing for something crazy to happen sometimes if just to break the monotony. Take her on an adventure if you like her, and I can almost promise you will win her heart

0|1
    0|0
    • That’s makes sense. Thanks for the positive advice!

Most Helpful Girl

• Because she is looking for an amusement and fantasy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She is probably bored with her everyday life like most of the people. They usually require something different and amusing to happen at least once to freashen up the spirits...
    How well do you know her?
    Think about what type of adventurous fun she wants and plan it out... Give her a good day full of fun, joy and craziness...πŸ˜„
    Or maybe she is just asking for a very satisfying "pleasure time" with you...πŸ˜…
    If she is a busy person then you can gift her a complete edition Harry Potter book and movie series. To every Potterhead, it is Extraordinary and something magical in our life. (I am sorry... I keep suggesting these books... I just can't help it...πŸ˜…πŸ˜…)

0|1
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes