The new girl at work 😍?

So there is a new girl at work I'm 18 she is 16 and she is gorgous, and as far as i can tell she has a great personality. I have been training her and i noticed her lockscreen on her phone is her hugging a guy around my age... but she just moved here... and i really like her buy there are a few things holding me up... 1. Work. 2. her age (even tho i dont plan on having sex till after marriage). 3. The man on her lock screen. I also would mind being just friends with her because she seems chill af

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex after marriage? Are you a man? Go do some manly shit you've lost your way your acting like a little girl. Secondly, she's 16 that's a no no unless you like prison. With all do no respect, you sound like a pussy.

0|0
    1|1
    • You're being an asshole type that has just as many insecurities but shits on others for theirs.
      You should back off the guy and his preferences. You are, obviously, no better.

• Show All
    • How is he a problem to you? He is amazing from what I can tell, so far I know more girls are sick of dealing with men that act like how you are acting right now to this other man. You can behave way better than that!

• If there sick of it then why do they keep coming back for more. What a women think she wants vs what she gets are not the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think mixing work with pleasure is wise but its your decision I would focus on getting to know her as a person than to go further.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• NEVER date/have sex with a coworker, NOTHING good will come from it. TRUST me!

Just go to work and make your money.

1|0
    0|0
    • He's 18 that job he has is shit who cares I would gladly exchange the possibility of having to leave work in exchange for some ass at work.

• Show All
    • You can add me as a friend if you like.

• You guys are retarded he's 18 his job is fucking shit. He's probably going to leave or get fired for not showing up in 3 months.

• Chill habibi you don't know nothing about her
    Don't assume things and I don't recommend dating someone from your work.

1|0
    0|0
  • Interact with her, know her, decide. You dont know whether she would like you back or not anyways

1|0
    0|0
  • My dude, take it slow and get to know her

1|0
    0|0
    • I just get so nervous around her... its like i can barly speak...

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes