The new girl at work 😍?

So there is a new girl at work I'm 18 she is 16 and she is gorgous, and as far as i can tell she has a great personality. I have been training her and i noticed her lockscreen on her phone is her hugging a guy around my age... but she just moved here... and i really like her buy there are a few things holding me up... 1. Work. 2. her age (even tho i dont plan on having sex till after marriage). 3. The man on her lock screen. I also would mind being just friends with her because she seems chill af

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex after marriage? Are you a man? Go do some manly shit you've lost your way your acting like a little girl. Secondly, she's 16 that's a no no unless you like prison. With all do no respect, you sound like a pussy.

• You're being an asshole type that has just as many insecurities but shits on others for theirs.
      You should back off the guy and his preferences. You are, obviously, no better.

• How is he a problem to you? He is amazing from what I can tell, so far I know more girls are sick of dealing with men that act like how you are acting right now to this other man. You can behave way better than that!

• If there sick of it then why do they keep coming back for more. What a women think she wants vs what she gets are not the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think mixing work with pleasure is wise but its your decision I would focus on getting to know her as a person than to go further.