Is being 5ft tall, too small for a guy that is around 6ft?

I think I look proportioned, but some guys seem to be really turned off when I tell them I am 5ft. Is it really that big of a deal?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No you're not too short for somebody that's around 6 foot tall but for some guy it might be a big deal if you want someone that is tall as him but generally in my experience guys like shorter girls because they think they're cuter

Most Helpful Girl

• nah man who cares? besides i feel like guys tend to like small girls.

but honestly height difference really doesn't matter (especially as long as the girl is shorter).